Tuesday 8 January 2013

Miscellaneous Meet Your Neighbours Images

I've had very little opportunity to get out with my camera in recent weeks so I'm still working through images from last summer I'm afraid. I have a number of 'Meet Your Neighbours' images which haven't featured in previous blog posts so I thought I might as well put them all together into one post.

PLEASE CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES

First, a Drone Fly




A Common Green Grasshopper (I posted a similar image previously but not this actual one)



A Soldier Beetle on a dew covered seedhead



A Small Skipper butterfly



An Oak Bush Cricket



A Common Frog



A Leafhopper - Cicadella viridis



Finally, this next image is something of a rarity. For reasons I'm not entirely sure of, I very rarely photograph plants and flowers. In fact, I could count on one hand the number of flower images that I have taken. Anyway, this flower is called Betony.


2 comments: