Wednesday 28 March 2012

IGPOTY again

A few days ago I received the International Garden Photographer of the Year 2012 book which features my 'Confused Grasshopper' image (see this post). I have to say I'm very impressed with the book, it really is very nice. It contains some excellent images and the print quality is of a very high standard.

PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE

(note the image on the cover was not taken by me)




I'm very pleased to see my image given a page all to itself.




and it was also nice to see that my image forms a fold-out inside back cover:




Finally, my image is also being used on the fliers to advertise next year's IGPOTY competition:



The IGPOTY book is currently available from Amazon for only £11.69, see this link (and no, I'm not on commission :-))

1 comment: